Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Manchester Orchestra; I Can Barely Breathe


very extremely yummy japanese "extra milk egg cookies"




medic very excited to see ambulance



bib-looking thing was actually a shirt for dogs (or rather, puppies)
we were thinking of buying it for Shiro
but figured it was too small for the ridiculously big boy Shiro was..
he actually stands on my chest and can look at me in the eye..
(and climb over my head when i'm sitting down
to press/ scratch my head or whatever it is he does
which is really annoying when I'm on the phone
(both for me and the reciever at the other end..
considering how i whine and scream at shiro to get off))




growing boy at alarming speed..



speaking of growth, Kitty's sideburns' growth in length are an indication of..ORD
  • i am randomly uploading these bluetooth pics
    cos i just downloaded bluetooth into my laptop on my own!!
    neglecting my cam for a while..lazy to upload..
  • yesterday was a friend's birthday party..
    he was dressed like elvis..
    complete with the stiff frizzy bird nest wig of a hair
  • i looked very horridly shitty in all the pictures

-



he said, "then you how?"